Tuesday 24 March 2015

The best Harry Potter Content on the Internet






*BOOKMARK THIS PAGE - I will be adding to it as I find new content!* 


I am a huge Harry Potter Fan. The perk is that the initial upset on finishing the books is quickly over with the stream of amazing content on the internet.






= This video parody of Uptown funk has been floating around the internet - with very good reason. I love the original of the song - but this video and song parody is amazing.



= Here is a list of alternate castings for the Harry Potter Movies. Some of them work better than others....

Take a look here

A potential Alternative for Barty Couch Junior. Thoughts?







= The other really popular Harry Potter video this week has been this interpretation of the friends theme. Total genius.



= If I was getting married again I would draw inspiration from this amazing Harry Potter inspired wedding article. But (hopefully) I won't be.... so might have to steal some ideas for my next birthday party?



= One very clever person has put a video together that puts all the story plot of Severus Snape into chronological order.If you didn't understand the value of Severus within the plot, this is the video that will explain all. It literally had me almost sobbing at my desk at work this morning.




= If you are looking for further Harry Potter music videos - I discovered "Not Literally Productions" on Youtube completely by accident. They have got some absolutely amazing parody songs. This one about Gryffindor pride is one of favourites.









= Then this series of cross over truths appeared on my Facebook feed the other day. Mind = Blown.


= If you are after some inspiration for a fan fiction plots this article on a range of fan theories could be worth a look. 

10 Strange Fan Theories That Will Change How You View Harry Potter



= Confessions from JK. Rowling

15 times JK Rowling shocked Harry Potter fans


= You will love this article on Hypon.com. It is 17 facts that Rowling has told us about the gang after the books finished. It's a great resource if you're writing an in-canon post book fic.



= I need this quilt in my life. Where do I get one???

= This similarly beautiful selection of signs from a Facebook store. I would love something similar to this in my bedroom! The boxes would also be an amazing box to store my crafts in. 


= An art student designed these amazing illustrated Harry Potted books. Take all my money and make me one please! Find more images here. 





Hope you enjoyed my blog! Don't forget to follow me on twitter to stay updated. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?